LONDON, December 5, 2017
LONDON, December 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Evaluation of Therapeutic Segments Including Monoclonal Antibodies, Insulin, Fusion Proteins, Interferons and Gene Therapies; Prediction of Leading National Markets (US, Japan, EU5 and BRIC); Investigation of Top Products Including Humira, Remicade, Lantus and Enbrel; and Assessment of R&D Including Sirukumab and NurOwn
Do you need definitive Biologics market data?
• Succinct Biologics market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Actionable business recommendations?
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
Biologics form a vital part of the treatment portfolio for many serious chronic disorders, including cancer, diabetes, hepatitis and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. This highly lucrative market is set to experience revenue growth to 2027, but will have to adapt to many new challenges along the way. Those challenges include patent expiries on many leading biological drugs, the emergence of biosimilars and cost-restricting measures in the face of limited national healthcare budgets.
• 155 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs across 300 pages
• Analysis of key Biologics in the Market
• OsteoCel Plus
• Trinity Evolution and Trinity Elite
• Global Biologics market outlook and analysis from to 2027
• Global Biologics submarket forecasts and analysis from to 2027
• Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
• Regional Biologics market forecasts to 2027
• US forecast to 2027
• EU5 forecast to 2027
• Germany forecast to 2027
• UK forecast to 2027
• France forecast to 2027
• Italy forecast to 2027
• Spain forecast to 2027
• Japan forecast to 2027
• BRIC forecast to 2027
• Brazil forecast to 2027
• Russia forecast to 2027
• India forecast to 2027
• China forecast to 2027
Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the Pharmaceutical industry with regards to Biologics?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Leading Pharmaceutical companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website:
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Beijing Four Rings
Beijing SL Pharmaceutical
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics
Cambridge Antibody Technology
Centocor Ortho Biotech
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Inc
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Gan & Lee
Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering Co.
Human Genome Sciences
Human Stem Cells Institute
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter
Merck & Co.
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF)
Reliance Life Sciences
Saudi Food and Drug Authority
Shandong Kexing Pharma
Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical
Shanghai Sunway Biotech
Smith and Nephew
Tianjin Hualida Biotechnology
Vital Therapies Inc.
Wall Street Journal
Xiamen Amoytop Biotech
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org