LONDON, January 10, 2018
LONDON, January 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Durable Medical Equipment, Surgical Equipment, Personal and Home Care Equipment, Electrical and Digital Equipment, Storage and transport, Personal & Home Care Rental, Institutional Medical Equipment Rental and Leading Companies
The global medical equipment rental market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the market was estimated at $41.7bn and dominated by the durable medical equipment submarket.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 247-page report you will receive 144 tables and 133 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 247-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global medical equipment rental market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Medical Equipment Rental Market Forecast to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global medical equipment rental market by device category:
- Durable Medical Equipment segment
- Surgical Equipment segment
- Personal and Home Care Equipment segment
- Electrical and Digital Equipment segment
- Storage and transport segment
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global medical equipment rental market by end-user:
- Personal & Home Care Rental
- Institutional Medical Equipment Rental
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- North America: US & Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
- Europe: the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland. Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- RoW: GCC Countries, South Africa, North Africa
Each regional market is further segmented by device category and by end-user.
• This report discusses the Drivers, Restraints, Trends, Opportunities as well as the Porter's Five Forces that influence the medical equipment rental market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the global medical equipment rental market:
- Centric Health Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Universal Hospital Services, Inc.
- US-Med Equip, Inc.
- Westside Medical Supply
- Nunn's Home Medical Equipment
- Agito Medical A/S
- Devon Medical
- Woodley Equipment Company Ltd.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global medical equipment rental market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Medical Equipment Rental Market Forecast to 2027: Durable Medical Equipment, Surgical Equipment, Personal and Home Care Equipment, Electrical and Digital Equipment, Storage and transport, Personal & Home Care Rental, Institutional Medical Equipment Rental and Leading Companies.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2093/Global-Medical-Equipment-Rental-Market-Forecast-to-2027
List of Companies and Organisations Mentioned
Agito Medical A/S
American Heart Association
Centric Health Corporation
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Good Samaritan Society
Guardian and IDA Pharmacies
Health Care Cost Institute (HCCI)
Healthcare Professional Equipment Services
Hill-Room Holdings Inc
Mortara Instrument Inc.
Nunn's Home Medical Equipment
Pharmacare Fullfillment Centre Ltd.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com