DUBLIN, Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Automotive Starter Motors, Alternators and Ignitions - Technology, Trends and Forecasts to 2032" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of starter motors, alternators, plugs and ignitions and assesses major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts in the component areas.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes:
For the top 14 markets it provides market size data and a 15-year forecast for:
- the original equipment (OE) starter motor, integrated starter-alternator and alternators market
- OE ignition coils, spark plugs, glow plugs, LPG/CNG spark plugs market
A review of the latest technological developments and market trends for:
- Starter and alternator developments - stop-start applications
- heavy-duty applications
- lightweight designs and ECUs
- Ignition and plug developments -'smart'systems, pencil-type ignition coils, compact designs, high-energy, Di Motronic, continuous current systems, electronic control glow plugs, ceramic plugs, advanced insulator materials, fuel efficient plugs
Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary.
Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including: Ambixtra Sustainable Technologies, Autolite, Cap-XX, Delphi, Denso Europe, Federal-Mogul, Ioxus, Maxwell Technologies, NGK, Productiv, Pulstar and others.
Updated profiles of the major automotive tyre and wheel suppliers including their strategies and prospects.
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick global overview of the starter motor, alternator and ignition sector globally
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14 markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Establish key companies' latest activities and prospects
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts
- Carry out competitive intelligence
Key Topics Covered:
- Accuride Corporation
- Al-Amoudi Group
- Alcoa, Inc
- Apollo Tyres
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Central Motor Wheel (CMW)
- Cheng Shin Rubber
- CiTiC Dicastal Wheel Manufacturing
- Continental AG
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co
- Giti Tire
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Ltd.
- Maxion Wheels
- Michelin SCA
- Multistrada Arah Sarana
- ND Rubber
- Nexen Tire
- Nokian Tyres
- Otto Fuchs
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- PT Gajah Tunggal
- Ronal AG
- Sailun Tyre
- Sibur Russian Tyres
- Steel Strips Wheels
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Superior Industries International Inc.
- Topy Industries Ltd.
- Toyo Tire and Rubber Co, Ltd
- Trelleborg AB
- Triangle Tire
- Wheels India
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55z9lw/global_automotive?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716