HYDERABAD, India, April 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled "Physiotherapy Services Market: By Treatment (Exercise, Manual Therapy, Specialized Treatments, Others); By Type (Hydrotherapy, Cryotherapy, CPM, etc.); By Application (Orthopedic, Geriatric, Others, etc.) & By Geography - (2018-2023)", the market is estimated to reach $165.73 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.34%.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/660951/IndustryARC_Logo.jpg )
America will continue to hold major market share during 2018-2023
North Americas holds major market share for Physiotherapy Services Market while Europe continues to witness significant growth among others. Americas Market is anticipated to reach $25.7 Billions by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.5%. This acceleration is mainly due to the ageing population and the resultant increase in the average number of services per capita. The propensity to consult a physiotherapist is highest among those aged at least 65 years. Physiotherapists can help manage a number of conditions that are more likely to occur at an older age, such as cardiovascular conditions, incontinence, diabetes, arthritis, and musculoskeletal conditions. The key applications in APAC are Orthopedic, Geriatric, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary, Integumentary, Neurological, Pediatric, Women's Health, Palliative Care, among others. The European Market is anticipated to reach $25.4 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.7%.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- The value chain of Physiotherapy Services analyzes the major steps involved in manufacturing the physiotherapy equipment and different drugs required in order to provide Physiotherapy treatment. The value chain starts with the procurement of equipment and drugs along with many other processes which are followed further, eventually transforming them into full-fledged Physiotherapy Services for consumers.
- Most of the Physiotherapy Services manufacturers initiate their integration into the value chain from of the purchase of the equipment.
- All the manufacturers in the marketplace have their own in-house distribution and marketing channels used to provide services to end consumers.
- Value chain for Physiotherapy Services has been established as an interdependent and complex network comprising of physiotherapy machines & equipment and drug providers, regulatory bodies, distributors, end users and material science research institutes. For example, vertigo therapy or vestibular physiotherapy is helpful to patients who have problems like vertigo.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Growing aging population along with diverse diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and stroke is slated to drive the Physiotherapy Services Market.
- The key factor that has augmented the growth of top service providers in this highly competitive market is their adaptability to suit the customer requirements, and its early entrance into the emerging application areas like orthopedic and cardiovascular and pulmonary. Also, growing awareness about the practice has made it available for a wide range of specialties.
- With the growth in the IT industry, more people now have a desk job which deteriorates their posture. The same people could need physiotherapy as a solution for their well-being in future, thus increasing the market size.
- With the technological advancements tending to grow in the near future, sustainable alternatives for the manufacturing of Physiotherapy Services would evolve.
- Orthopedic segment is the dominant segment for Physiotherapy Services, owing to the increase in the number of head injuries and other fractures. The segment is expected to reach $30 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.29%. However, Geriatric is the fastest segment owing to the rising number of elderly population, especially in the European region. The segment is likely to reach $30.6 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.80%.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Physiotherapy Services Market:
Select Medical Holdings Corporation is the leading player in U.S. physiotherapy services market for rehab and clinics. The company being the pioneer in providing these services for all major diseases such as orthopedic, has remained the dominant player with constant service developments. The key players are as mentioned below:
Sample Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed:
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- FullMotion Physical Therapy
- Rehab Alternatives
- Crystal Palace Physio Group
- Meier & Marsh PT
- The Physio Company
- Elam Sports O'AHU
- Minsu's Healing Oasis
- Willis Street Physiotherapy
- Company 15+
Physiotherapy Services Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
- Physiotherapy Services Market Market By Type:
- Electric Stimulation
- Heat Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Physiotherapy Market, by Application
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary
- Women's Health
- Palliative Care
- Physiotherapy Market By Geography (Covers 15+ Countries)
- Physiotherapy Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
Browse our related reports by following the link below
What can you expect from the report?
The physiotherapy services Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography-based reports in Physiotherapy Services?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Europe Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Americas Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Hydrotherapy Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Cryotherapy Pump Stations Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- CPM Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Ultrasound Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Electric Stimulation Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Heat Therapy Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
- Therapeutic Market for Physiotherapy Services (2018-2023)
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)