GoverMedia Plus Canada Corp. Achieves Targeted Milestones and Provides Update on Monetization Strategy
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 15, 2018
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
GoverMedia Plus Canada Corp. (CSE: MPLS) (MPLS) (FWB: 48G) (WKN: A2JF6W) ("GoverMedia" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has reached its expected milestones regarding the roll-out of its internet platform. Following the first marketing and advertisement expenditures for its internet ecosystem, the Company has achieved the following:
- Active users milestone: more than 140,000 total active users registered on the internet platform, having more than doubled from the total active users in February. The Company has set the target of reaching 1 million users in the next 12 months.
- Initial E-Commerce transactions: as a consequence of the achievement of its initial target milestones, the Company has seen an increased user activity on its E-Commerce platform. During the beginning of this year, GoverMedia has recorded the initial transactions of goods and services. User engagement has shown signs of solid growth in the past weeks.
- Marketing team build-up: The Company has recently increased its local Sales & Marketing force by several new key hires. GoverMedia currently counts 9 employees in the Sales and Marketing department. All of the Company's employees bring extensive sales experience in the local community, as well as a distinguished network of potential customers and partners.
- Chief Financial Officer hire: GoverMedia hired Mr. Arvin Ramos as its CFO. Prior to joining the Corporation, he served as CFO for several publicly traded companies operating in technology and banking for 20 years.
- Introduction of the GoverMedia CRM platform: The Company has built an infrastructure to support entrepreneurs in their daily business operations. Through the GoverMedia platform, businesses can access the GM+ CRM, in order to improve customer interaction, optimize marketing budgets, increase sales and automate their business processes. The Company has incorporated as well big data algorithms to process large sets of data in real time, efficiently analysing the results.
- Launch of Ambassador Program: GoverMedia will launch its Ambassador Program where a number of the Company's online supporters would actively promote the GoverMedia brand in specific territories. A compensation and bonus scheme will be put in place for the Company's Ambassadors.
To read the full release, please click here.