SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global small animal imaging (In-Vivo) market size is expected to reach 2.7 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. Rising number of medical conditions requiring precise research for development of treatment options is anticipated to stoke the demand for small animal imaging over the forecast period.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Importance of these devices in applications such as defining mechanism of action, drug receptor targeting, and epigenetic research studies are projected to provide substantial growth for the market. Some of the major drivers of small animal imaging (in-vivo) market are technical innovations such as high-resolution MRI with other modalities, growing number of research and pharmaceutical organizations, increasing investments of CROs in pre-clinical studies, and rising adoption of multi-functional pre-clinical imaging.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Small Animal Imaging (In-vivo) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Optical Imaging, Micro-Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Imaging), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/small-animal-imaging-in-vivo-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Optical imaging was the largest segment in 2014 owing to rapid and easy operations and relatively cost-effective in comparison to other devices
- Micro-MRI technology is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period due varied applications during anatomical and functional analysis in developing mouse embryos and neonates
- In 2014, bio-distribution and monitoring the treatment response dominated the market in terms of revenue
- The cancer cell detection segment is expected to show substantial growth due to the increasing prevalence of cancer and rising government initiatives for cancer diagnostics research
- North America was the largest region in terms of revenue in 2016. Vast pre-clinical research, increasing demand for rapid and advanced methods, established healthcare infrastructure, and favorable platform for R&D pertaining to technological advancements are the key factors driving the regional market
- Europe was the second largest region in 2014, due to a large number of clinical research and pharmaceutical organizations and diagnostic device manufacturers
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period owing to increasing clinical research activities, rising base of target population, and emerging economies
- Some of the key players are Promega Corporation, Inc.; Miltenyi Biotec GmbH; Life Technologies Corporation; FujiFilm Holding Corporation; Siemens AG; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Bruker Corporation; PerkinElmer Inc.; and Aspect Imaging Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market - The Global healthcare cyber security market size was valued at nearly USD 5.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period
- Urinalysis Market - The global urinalysis market size was estimated at USD 1.37 billion in 2015.
- Surgical Robot Market - The global surgical robot market size was valued at USD 4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.03% over the next eight years.
- Aminoglycosides Market - The global aminoglycosides market size was valued to be over USD 1.1 billion in 2014 and is expected to witness a growth of over 3.0% CAGR in the coming years
Grand View Research has segmented the global small animal imaging (in vivo) market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Small Animal Imaging (In-vivo) Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Micro-magnetic resonance imaging
- Optical imaging
- Nuclear imaging
- Other imaging modalities
- Small Animal Imaging (In-vivo) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Monitoring treatment response
- Cancer cell detection
- Longitudinal studies
- Small Animal Imaging (In-vivo) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519