LONDON, October 17, 2018
LONDON, October 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Packaging Type (Primary, Secondary, Bulk), by Packaging Material (Metal, Paper, Flexible Packaging and Others) and by Application (Cigarettes, Cigars and Others) Plus Financial Analysis of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global tobacco packaging market is expected to reach $14.9bn in 2018 and develop dynamically over the forecast period, driven by emerging economies. Visiongain scrutinises the 18 leading national markets revealing where the business opportunities are: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Argentina, Egypt, Japan, Mexico, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Rest of Europe, Rest of LAMEA, Russia, Spain, UK and the USA. Furthermore, the tobacco packaging market will be driven by a growth in sustainable packaging, increasing per capita income, stressful lifestyles, and increasing number of female smokers.
This report answers questions such as:
• How is the tobacco packaging market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the tobacco packaging market dynamics?
• What are the market shares of the materials/applications that make up the tobacco packaging submarkets in 2018?
• How will each material/application submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
• Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national tobacco packaging markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides detailed profiles of 16 leading companies operating within the tobacco packaging market:
• Amcor Limited
• Altria Group, Inc.
• API Group
• British America Tobacco P.L.C.
• ITC Limited
• Innovia Films Ltd.
• Mondi Group
• Oracle Packaging
• Sonoco Products Company
• Karelia Tobacco Company
• Vector Group Ltd.
• Godfrey Philips India Ltd.
• NTC Industries Limited
• Bulgartabac-Holding AD
• AMVIG Holdings Limited
• PGP Precision
2. Our report also forecasts the Global Tobacco Packaging Market 2018-2028
• Tobacco Packaging Market: Drivers and Restraints.
• Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Material 2018-2028 (%)
• Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Type 2018-2028 (%)
• Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Application 2018-2028 (%)
• Tobacco Packaging Regional Share Forecast 2018-2028 (%)
3. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by regional markets from 2018-2028:
• North America
4. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by leading national markets from 2018 to 2028:
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of LAMEA
5. Our analysis also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by packaging material 2018-2028
• Metal Packaging Submarket Forecast
• Flexible Packaging Submarket Forecast
• Paper Packaging Submarket Forecast
• Other Packaging Materials Submarket Forecast
6. Our overview also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by application 2018-2028
• Cigarette Submarket Forecast
• Cigar Submarket Forecast
• Other Applications Submarket Forecast
7. Our overview also forecasts the personal care packaging market by packaging type 2018-2028
• Primary Packaging Submarket Forecast
• Secondary Packaging Submarket Forecast
• Bulk Packaging Submarket Forecast
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Allow you to understand the potential business opportunities in the market
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the market
• Run a successful new marketing strategy
• Build new partnerships available in the market
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments and issues
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical and management market insight
• Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors' innovation and market penetration.
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, engage effectively with your stakeholders - internal and external
This independent, 158-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 153 tables, charts & graphs examining in detail the prospects for the tobacco packaging market. The report gives you an immediate, one-step breakdown of your market. As well as analysis, from 2018-2028 keeping your knowledge that one-step ahead of your rivals.
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the tobacco packaging sector with an interest such as: to stand out of the competitors, looking for investment opportunities, to develop new marketing strategies within the industry having a better knowledge of the tobacco packaging market drivers.
Find new business and market opportunities within our new report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/tobacco-packaging-market-report-2018-2028/
A Sooner Packaging Corp
Advanced Packaging Technology (M) Bhd
Aero-Pack Industries Inc
Afripack (Pty) Ltd
Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Altratec Sdn Bhd
Altria Client Services LLC
Altria Group Distribution Company
Alupol Packaging SA
Aluprint SA de CV
AMVIG Holdings Limited
APPE France SAS
APPE Iberia SA
Ardagh Metal Packaging France SA
Ball Asia Pacific Ltd
Bemis Flexible Packaging de Mexico SA de CV
Bericap India Pvt Ltd
Bestpak Mfg Enterprises Inc.
British America Tobacco P.L.C.
Carvajal Empaques S.A.
Ceylon Tobacco Company
Christ Packaging System
Companhia Metalúrgica Prada
Converflex Argentina SA
Convertidora Industrial SA de CV
CPMC Holdings Ltd.
Dai Nippon Printing Co Ltd
Edelmann GmbH & Co KG
Envases Universales de México SA PI de CV
Essel Propack Ltd
Evergreen Plastic & Metal Mfy Ltd
Femsa Empaques SA de CV
Fiskeby Board AB
Flexo Manufacturing Corp.
Fonti di Vinadio Spa
Godfrey Philips India Ltd.
Graffo Paranaense de Embalagens S/A
Grupa Inco SA
Grupo Zapata SA de CV
Guala Closures Spa
Hanil Can Co Ltd
Hankuk Package Co Ltd
Hindustan Tin Works Ltd
Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co Ltd
Huhtamaki PPL Ltd
Iggesund Paperboard AB
Innovative Packaging Industry Corp.
Innovia Films Ltd.
Japan Tobacco International
John Middleton Co.
John Player & Co (Imperial Group)
Karelia Tobacco Company
Kian Joo Can Factory
Komus Upakovka ZAO
LC Packaging Germany GmbH
Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd
LEGE Opakowania Sp. z.o.o.
Liggett Group LLC
Lotte Aluminium Co Ltd
Mayplas Packaging Sdn Bhd
Mayr-Melnhof Packaging Iberica SL
Mir Upakovki ZAO
Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
Multi Packaging Solutions
New Valley LLC
Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd
NTC Industries Limited
Nu Mark LLC
O-I Manufacturing SAS
Oji Holdings Corp
Owens-Illinois do Brasil Indústria e Comércio SA
Packaging Corporation of America
Philip Morris Capital Corporation
Philip Morris USA Inc.
Phillip Morris International Inc.
PJ Carrolls & Co (BAT Group)
Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk
Rexam Argentina SA
Reynolds American Inc.
Saint Gobain Oberland AG
Sam-A Aluminium Co Ltd
Samkwang Glass Co Ltd
Shandong Lipeng Co Ltd
Shanghai Binhoo Packaging Materials (BINHOO)
Shanghai Luxin Packaging Evotech (LUXIN)
Shanghai Metal Corporation
Shanghai Zijiang Enterprise Group Co Ltd
SIG Combibloc do Brasil Ltda
Sig Combibloc GmbH
Silgan White Cap Polska Sp zoo
Smurfit Kappa Holdings Italia Spa
Smurfit Kappa Polska Sp zoo
Sonoco Products Company
Synthetic Oriental Sdn Bhd
Taghleef Industries Spa
Tetra Pak Ltda
TFP Sp. z.o.o.
Vector Group Ltd.
Vector Tobacco Inc.
Wei Li Plastics Machinery (HK) Ltd
Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG
Zhuhai Zhongfu Enterprise Co Ltd
Zignago Vetro Spa
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
Government of Brazil
Government of China
Government of Egypt
Government of India
The Ministry of Health of Brazil
The Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (Japan)
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org