LONDON, October 24, 2018
LONDON, October 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading Suppliers to OEMs Developing Electronic Sensors & Technologies Including MEMS, Non-MEMS, NEMs for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles, Connected Car & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Applications
• Do you need definitive automotive sensor market data?
• Succinct automotive sensor market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The emergence of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles and increasing research and development spending on the development of fully automated vehicles, has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The automotive sensor market is expected to flourish in the next few years because of increasing consumer demand and acceptance of advanced technology equipped vehicles which are expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 59 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Market share analysis, revenues and competitive positioning of key players in automotive sensor technologies
• Allegro Microsystems
• Delphi Automotive
• Denso Company
• Elmos Instruments
• Hyundai Mobis
• Infineon Technologies
• Magna International
• NXP Semiconductors
• Panasonic Corporation
• Renesas Electronics
• Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
• Texas Instruments
• TRW Automotive
• Global Automotive Sensor Market Outlook and Analysis 2018-2028 ($bn)
• Global Automotive Sensor Submarket Sizing 2018 (Unit volume)
• Motion Sensor
• Position Sensor
• Pressure Sensor
• Temperature Sensor
• Level Sensor
• Gas Sensor
• Torque Sensor
• Optimal Sensor
• Other Sensor
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the automotive sensor industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-20-automotive-sensor-companies-2018/
AB SKF, Automotive & Aerospace
Akebono Brake Industry Co.
Alpine Electronics Inc.
American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc.
American Sensor Technologies
Anfield Sensors Inc.
Asahi Glass Co.
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH
CIE Automotive SA
CITIC Dicastal Co.
Cummins Inc. .
Dana Holding Corp.
Dura Automotive Systems
Eberspaecher Gruppe GmbH
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
Hitachi Automotive Systems
Hyundai Dymos Inc.
Hyundai Powertech Co.
Infineon Technologies AG
Johnson Controls Inc.
Kautex Textron GmbH
Key Safety Systems Inc.
Leopold Kostal GmbH und Co.
Magna International Inc
Martinrea International Inc.
Metaldyne Performance Group Inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
NGK Spark Plug Ltd.
NHK Spring Co.
Nissin Kogyo Co.
Oxford YASA Motors
Piher Sensors & Controls S.A.
Plastic Omnium Co.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd
Samvardhana Motherson Group
Schrader International Inc. (US)
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V
Sensor Technology Limited
Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
Sumitomo Electric Industries
Sumitomo Riko Co.
Toyoda Gosei Co.
Toyota Boshoku Corporation
TS Tech Co.
Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co.
YURA TechCo., Ltd
Zukunft Ventures GmbH
California Air Resources Board (CARB)
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Organization for Economic Co- Operation and Development (OECD)
Oxford University's Energy and Power Group
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
U.S. Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com