LONDON, October 30, 2018
LONDON, October 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Product Type (Woven, Non-Woven, Knitted), by Application (Road Construction, Waste & Landfill, Water Construction, Agriculture, Railroad, Others) and by Material (Polypropylene, Polyester, Polyethylene) Plus Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
Geotextiles are part of the geosynthetic group of materials which include geogrids, geomembranes, geopipes, geocomposites, geosynthetic clay liners, and geonets. A wide range of sectors have used geotextiles since 1950. The first geotextiles were woven industrial fabrics. Initially, they were used for waterfront structures, then the first nonwoven geotextiles for construction purposes were developed.
Visiongain calculates the global geotextile market is worth $7.05bn in 2018. China, India and the US are the biggest markets, each with a significant share in 2018. These are followed by the Danish and Dutch markets. Argentina, China and Germany have the most dynamic growth among the national markets, although this varies by process and application.
Visiongain's report reveals where these market growth opportunities are, keeping you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
• How is the geotextiles market evolving?
• What are the drivers and restraints of the geotextiles market?
• What are the market shares of the materials, applications, delivery systems and products of the geotextiles market in 2018?
• How will each geotextiles submarket by material, applications and manufacturing process grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
• Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• How will political factors influence the regional geotextiles markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national geotextiles markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
• How will the market shares of the geotextiles national markets change by 2028 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2028?
• Who are the leading geotextiles players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
• The report provides detailed profiles of 15 leading companies operating within the geotextile market:
- Agru America Inc.
- Belton Industries Inc.
- Carthage Mills, Inc.
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Don & Low Ltd
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
- Fibertex Nonwoven A/S
- GSE Environmental/ Solmax GSE
- HOV Environment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Huesker Synthetic GmbH & Co.
- Koninklijke Ten Cate bv
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Officine Maccaferri Spa
- Strata Systems, Inc.
- TERRAM Geosynthetics
• The study reveals the geotextile market forecast by regional and national markets from 2018 to 2028:
- North America Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- United States of America Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Canada Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Mexico Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Europe Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Russian Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Italian Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Denmark Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Netherlands Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- UK Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- German Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Rest of Europe Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Asia Pacific Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Chinese Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Indian Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Japanese Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Rest of Asia Pacific Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Latin America Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Brazilian Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Argentina Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Rest of Latin America Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- MEA Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- Rest of MEA Geotextile Market 2018-2028
- South Africa Geotextile Market 2018-2028
• Our overview also forecasts geotextile applications from 2018 to 2028:
- Road Construction Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Waste and Landfill Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Water Construction Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Agriculture Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Railroad Sumarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Other Applications Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
• Our study also forecasts geotextile product type submarkets from 2018 to 2028:
- Nonwoven Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Woven Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
- Knitted Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
• Our analysis also forecasts geotextile material submarkets from 2018 to 2028:
- Polypropylene Submarket 2018-2028
- Polyethylene Submarket 2018-2028
- Polyester Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Full understanding and potential business opportunities in the geotextiles market
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the geotextiles market
• Run a successfully a new marketing strategy
• Build new partnerships available in the geotextiles market
• Keep you up to date with crucial geotextiles market developments and issues
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical and management market insight
• Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors' innovation and its market penetration.
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately. Engage effectively your internal and external stakeholders.
This independent 238-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 335 tables and figures examining the geotextile market space, leading market forecasts, as well as analysis from 2018-2028, the report will help you to design an effective sales strategy.
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone with a desire to penetrate the geotextiles market or increase sales. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. We look forward to receiving your order.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/geotextiles-market-report-2018-2028/
AGRU America, Inc.
AMCOL International Corporation
Apex Erosion Control Supply Inc.
Bonar Geosynthetics Kft.
Bonar Technical Fabrics NV
BonTerra Weiland GmbH
Bradley Industrial Textiles, Inc.
Cascade Geotechnical Inc.
Construction Fabrics & Materials
Contech Engineered Solutions
Exceed Construction Company
Fontana International GmbH
Fritz Landolt AG
Geotextile & Gabions Limited
Geotextiles East Africa Ltd
Global Industrial Services LLC
Golden Gate Technologies
GSE Holding, Inc.
Hamp, Mathews & Associates (HMA)
K K Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd
Koninklijke Ten Cate bv
KT Exports India Pvt.Ltd
L & M Supply Company
Laiwu Runjie Nonwoven Fabric Co.,Ltd
Luyuan Engineering Material Co.,ltd
Macias Gabions Inc.
Manas Geo Tech India Pvt. Ltd.
Mineral Technology Inc.
Norfolk Southern Railway
Officine Maccaferri Spa
Panjin Yuwang Non-woven Co.,Ltd
Performance Fabrics & Fibers
Premier Ponds & Wildlife Inc.
Process express international
PT Multibangun Rekatama Patria
Randall Manufacturing Inc.
Roofiran Mashhad Branch
Shandong taian sanyou building materialco., ltd.
Sitework, Erosion & Seeding Supply Company
Spuntex Company for engineering Textiles
TenCate - Geotube
Terram - a Fiberweb business
US Fabrics Inc
Vietnam Fibers JSC.
Willacoochee Industrial Fabrics, Inc.
Wolseley Waterworks Group
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
American Society of Civil Engineers
Government of Brazil
Government of China
Government of India
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
United States Census Bureau
United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org