LONDON, November 30, 2018
LONDON, November 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Laboratory Information Systems Market Forecast 2018-2028
Web-Based, On-Premise Based, Cloud-Based, Software, Hardware, Services, Clinical, Drug Discovery, Industrial
The global laboratory information systems market was is valued at $1.8bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2018 to 2028. In 2017, the software segment held 71% of the global laboratory information systems market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Laboratory Information Systems Market outlook from 2018-2028
• Global Laboratory Information Systems Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2018-2028, by delivery:
• On-Premise based
• Global Laboratory Information Systems Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2018-2028, by application:
• Drug Discovery
• Global Laboratory Information Systems Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2018-2028, by component:
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts from 2018-2028 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: US, Canada, Mexico
• Europe: UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World (RoW)
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the laboratory information systems market:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Cerner Corporation
• Eclipsys Corporation
• LabVantage Solutions, Inc.
• LabWare, Inc.
• McKesson Corporation
• Medical Information Technology, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• This report provides a Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the global laboratory information systems market.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biologics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Laboratory Information Systems Market Forecast 2018-2028: Web-Based, On-Premise Based, Cloud-Based, Software, Hardware, Services, Clinical, Drug Discovery, Industrial.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-laboratory-information-systems-market-forecast-2018-2028/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Advanced Biological Laboratories
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Association of Public Health Laboratories
Data Innovations Inc.
Department of Public Health (DPH)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
GE Healthcare Ltd.
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) of Singapore
LabVantage Solutions Inc.
Medical Information Technology, Inc.
Quality Systems International (WinLIMS)
Roche Molecular Systems Inc.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
St. Jude Medical
TCG Lifesciences Ltd
The Bear Institute
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org