LONDON, December 11, 2018
LONDON, December 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts for Type (Single-mode and Multi-mode), Scattering (Rayleigh, Raman, and Brillouin), Operating Principle (OTDR and OFDR), Industry (Oil and Gas, Power and Utility, Safety and Security, Civil Engineering, Industrial) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the world). Plus, Contract Tables & Analysis of Leading Companies
• Do you need definitive Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market data?
• Succinct Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The continuously growing need for safety and security in industries including oil and gas, infrastructure security and civil engineering, has led Visiongain to publish this timely report on the DFOS opportunities and applications in these sectors. The DFOS market is expected to be valued $1.4 billion in 2019. The factors influencing the growth of the DFOS market include increasing applications in the oil and gas vertical, the reliability of distributed fibre optic sensors while working in challenging environments and increasing demand from the civil engineering vertical. However, factors such as high cost of distributed fibre optic sensor systems and lack of standardized assembly are likely to challenge the growth of DFOS market during the forecast period. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 164 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing (DFOS) technologies
• Lockheed Martin
• Northrop Grumman
• Magal Security Systems
• QinetiQ Group
• Baker Hughes
• Southwest Microwave
• Fotech Solutions
• NKT Photonics
• Future Fibre Technologies Ltd
• Silixa Ltd
• Global Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market outlook and analysis from 2019-2029
• 150> major Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing (DFOS) contracts and projects
• 18 detailed tables of more than 150 significant DFOS contracts, projects & programmes
• Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing (DFOS) industry forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029
• Oil and Gas DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Civil Engineering DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Safety and Security DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Power and Utility DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Industrial DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) type projections, analysis and potential from 2019-2029
• Single mode Fibre Optic forecast 2019-2029
• Multi-mode Fibre Optic forecast 2019-2029
• Regional Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) market forecasts from 2019-2029
• US DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Canada DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Mexico DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Russia DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Saudi DFOS Arabia forecast 2019-2029
• Oman DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• China DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Japan DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• India DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Germany DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• UK DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• France DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Nigeria DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• South Korea DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Australia DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of the World DFOS forecast 2019-2029
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which industry should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to succeed and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience
• Leading Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organizations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
A F L Telecommunications Europe Ltd
Advanced Optics Solutions GmbH
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
AP Sensing GmbH (Germany)
Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc.
Baker Hughes Inc
Banner Engineering Corporation
Baumer Electric AG
BFi OPTiLAS International SAS
Blue Road Research, Inc.
Brugg Kabel AG (Switzerland)
Cable & Wireless Communications
Cable Anatomy, Inc.
Cable Associates, Inc.
Cable Dynamics Inc
Cable Guyz Communications, Inc.
Cable Management, Inc
Cable Net Trading LLC
Calfrac Well Services
Capgo Pty., Ltd.
Carlo Gavazzi Automation SpA
C-Chip Technologies Corporation
China Telecom Corporation Ltd
Conax Buffalo Technologies
ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures
Contrinex Italia Srl
Crouzet Automatismes SA
Davidson Instruments, Inc.
Eaton Electrical, Inc.
Eltrotec Sensor GmbH
Fibre Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd.
Fibre com integrated systems
Fibre Electonics (Pvt.) Ltd
Fibre Instrument Sales, Inc.
Fibre Network Solutions Inc
Fibre Optic Cable And Accessories Limited
Fibre Optic Center
Fibre Optic Connectivity & Cabling | FOCONEC
Fibre Optic Pipeline Solutions
Fibre Optic Services (FOS)
Fibre Optic Systems Technology Inc.
Fibre Optic Telecom Co., Limited
Fibre Optics For Sale Co.
Fibre SenSys, Inc.
Fibre Solutions, Inc
Fibre Systems International, Inc.
Fibre-Rex Philippines, Inc.
FibrisTerre Systems GmbH
Finolex Cable Limited
GCI General Communication, Inc.
Global Cloud Xchange
Global Vision Media
Gooch & Housego plc
Grande Communications Networks LLC
Halliburton Company (US)
Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited Group
Hitachi Cable Ltd.
Ibsen Photonics A/S
IFM Efector, Inc.
Intelligent Fibre Optics Systems, Inc (IFOS)
JDS Uniphase Corporation
KVH Industries, Inc.
Leoni Fibre Optics Inc
Leuze Electronic GmbH + Co., KG.
LxSix Photonics, Inc.
Micron Optics, Inc.
MTI Instruments, Inc.
Mustek Systems Inc.
NxtPhase T&D Corporation
O/E LAND, Inc.
Ocean Optics, Inc.
Om rusens SA (Switzerland)
Oman Fibre Optic
Omega Engineering Ltd.
OmniSens SA (Switzerland)
Omron Electronics Pte., Ltd.
OptaSense Scottish Equity Partners
Optek Technology, Inc.
Optic Fusion, Inc.
Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
OSI Optoelectronics AS
OZ Optics Limited
Pepper + Fuchs GmbH.
Photonics Laboratories, Inc.
PPC Broadband, Inc.
Pruett Tech, Inc.
PureTech Systems Inc
Q-Tech Engineering Co., Ltd.
Redfern Integrated Optics
Redfern Optical Components Pty., Ltd.
Schlumberger Limited (US)
Sequoia Technology Ltd.
Siemens Building Technologies Inc
Sistemas Avançados de Monitorização SA
Sterlite Technologies Limited
Takenaka Electronic Industry Company Limited
TE SubCom (Tyco Electronics Subsea Communications LLC)
Telco Sensors, Inc.
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago Limited (TSTT)
Tesla Exploration Ltd
Transneft JSC Group
Weatherford International Ltd.
Weatherford International PIC (Switzerland)
Wenger Sensoric GmbH
Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable Co. Ltd.
Ziebel AS (Norway)
Government Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
US-Saudi Arabian Business Council
US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
Defence Evaluation Research Agency (DERA) UK
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun firstname.lastname@example.org