JOHANNESBURG, Feb. 28, 2019
This event is hosted by IT News Africa
JOHANNESBURG, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- IoT Forum Africa, scheduled for 26 & 27 March 2019 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg South Africa, will be bigger and better than ever before. Returning for the third year, IOTFA will assemble the finest selection of over 400 leading IoT experts, business leaders and solution providers for two days of insightful presentations, interactive panel discussions, industry focused break-away sessions, and plenty of networking.
With "Driving performance, growth and profitability with the power of IoT" as the running theme for the show, #IOTFA19 will take an in-depth look at how public and private sector organisations can harness true business value from IoT. The event is also set to feature an exciting list of visionaries, thought leaders and experts who will explore the benefits and challenges of IoT in key industries.
Here are 5 reasons to attend:
1. You'll be in good company
– IOTFA 2019 offers a superior networking experience with the biggest names in the global technology arena. Meet and engage with top of the line speakers, exhibitors, and delegates from organisations such
SAP, SqwidNet, Orange Business Services, Internet Solutions, Nissan, First National Bank, Transnet, TransUnion
as well as Senior Advisor of European Union Affairs in the Helsinki-Uusimaa Region, Johanna Juselius.
2. Do business - Your prospects will be here. Connect in person to create new business relationships and strengthen existing ones with customers and peers.
3. In-depth sessions - Learn about the power of IoT to infuse efficiency into your organisation's processes & operations with sessions that will help you make sense of key industry trends.
4. Gain inspiration from top-notch speakers – Leading minds in IoT, Ai, and the 4th industrial revolution will help you expand your ideas of what's possible with data
5. Monetize - Hear from successful companies that have implemented revenue producing IoT solutions.
#IOTFA2019 will cover exciting topics such as:
Confirmed speakers include:
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join hundreds of Africa's entrepreneurs, IOT solution providers and technology leaders - for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, and plenty of networking opportunities
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a select audience. Position your organisation at the forefront of Africa's IoT revolution. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information, visit www.iotforumafrica.com
About IT News Africa:
IT News Africa is a dynamic media company that specialises in publishing, events as well as marketing and advertising solutions for the information age. We have a global publishing network and international client base, which we service from offices in Johannesburg.
Publishing and Events: