LONDON, Mar. 4, 2019
LONDON, Mar. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Market Report 2019-2029
CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts by Nuclear Reactor Type (Pressurised Water Reactor (PWR), Pressurised Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR), and Others) Plus Leading Company Analysis and Leading National Market Analysis
• Do you need definitive SME market data?
• Succinct SME market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The $4.5bn small modular nuclear reactor sector is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the need to reduce the total capital costs of nuclear reactors. SMRs will be needed as large retirements of baseload generation, as an increase in intermittent renewables impact the grid negatively. This will feed growth in the latter part of the decade and drive the market to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 135 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in SME technologies
• Bechtel Corporation
• BWX Technologies Inc.
• General Electric Hitachi Nuclear Energy
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Toshiba International Corporation
• General Atomics
• Holtec International
• Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
• Rolls Royce Plc
• Terrestrial Energy Inc.
• Global Small Modular Nuclear Reactor CAPEX and Capacity Outlook and Analysis From 2019-2029
• One Expert Interview with Key Industry Experts
• 46 Planned Major SME contract and projects
• detailed tables of 46 significant SME projects
• SME CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts and Analysis by Nuclear Reactor Type from 2019-2029
• Pressurised Water Reactor (PWR) Forecast 2019-2029
• Pressurised Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) Forecast 2019-2029
• Other Reactor Types Forecast 2019-2029
• Leading National Small Modular Nuclear Reactor CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts from 2019-2029
• US Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
• China Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
• Russia Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
• Argentina Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of the World Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the SME industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to succeed and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target Audience
• Leading Small Modular Reactor companies
• Leading Nuclear Power Providers
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/small-modular-nuclear-reactor-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Bdc Nexgen Power, LLC
Bechtel Power Corporation
BWX Technologies Inc.
BWXT Canada Ltd.
BWXT Modular Reactors, Llc
China General Nuclear Group (CGN)
China Guodian Corp
China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)
China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Corporation (CNEC)
China Nuclear Power Engineering Co (CNPE)
China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC)
General Electric Hitachi Nuclear Energy
Hayward Taylor Inc
Industrias Metalurgicas Pescarmona Sa (IMPSA)
Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power (KHNP)
Mitsubishi Electric Co.
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products Inc.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Rolls Royce Plc
Small Modular Reactors Inventec, Llc
Terrestrial Energy Inc.
Toshiba International Corporation
Ultra Safe Nuclear
X Bechtel Corporation
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Argentine National Atomic Energy Commission (CNEA)
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Industrias Metalurgicas Pescarmona SA (IMPSA)
Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology
Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (JAERI)
King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy (KA-CARE)
Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)
N.A. Dollezhal Research and Development Institute of Power Engineering (RDIPE or NIKIET)
Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA)
Nuclear Energy Economics (WPNE)
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Shanghai Nuclear Energy Research & Design Institute
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
The Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology
The Nuclear Power Institute of China (NPIC)
The Ontario Ministry of Energy
The Russian Academy of Sciences
The Russian Federation
Tsinghua University's Institute of Nuclear Energy Technology
U.S. Department of Defence
U.S. National Nuclear Security Administration
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
UK Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC)
US Department of Energy
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org