LONDON, March 25, 2019
LONDON, March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market by Type (Biodegradable, Non-biodegradable), by Product (Regenerated Cellulose, Bio-polyethylene, Starch Blends, Bio-Polyethylene terephthalate, Biodegradable Polyester, Polyhydroxyalkanoates, and Polylactic Acid), by Applications (Packaging, Consumer Goods, Textiles, Automotive & Transportation, Agriculture & Horticulture) Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast
• Bioplastics and biopolymers are made out of renewable resources.
• Bioplastics are thermoplastics that are derived from bio-based sources such as seaweed, sugarcane, or starch.
• They are also derived from sources such as vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, pea starch or macrobiotic.
• Whereas, biopolymers are polymeric biomolecules are the broad class of materials that include bioplastics, and also includes natural polymers such as silk, chitosan and wool.
Market Overview and Trends
• Globally, economic activities have increased tremendously, which is affecting the production and consumption patterns and ultimately impacting the environmental aspects.
• Bioplastics and biopolymers are developed recently, and its emergence was mainly due to increasing need of maintaining environmental balance.
• Biopolymers and bioplastics are widely accepted in various industries, on account of its distinguished environment friendly properties.
• Large amount of research and development activities are being conducted in every sector such as food technology, nanotech, chemistry, medical, and agriculture to improve the applications of bio-based plastics and polymers.
• Numerous other reasons associated with research and development of bio-based products include replacement of conventional plastics in various applications, and also developing more durable versions of these products that would help making environment sustainable.
• With growing industrialization, the commercial applications of biopolymers and bioplastics are opening new avenues and thus are offering significant growth opportunities for the key players.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The global bioplastics and biopolymers market is mainly driven by the rapidly growing packaging industry.
• The environmental implications caused due to conventional plastic products has made the packaging industry to shift towards using bio-based products. This shift is highly contributing to the growth of this market.
• Technological advancements, increasing concerns with environmental hazards, and increasing waste management regulations globally are some other factors driving the growth of this market.
• Governments across the globe are taking plastic-ban initiative which are increasing the use of bio-based products.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High price of bioplastics
• Limited regulations related to bioplastics in developing countries
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-bioplastics-biopolymers-market-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Biodegradable Market, 2019-2029
• Non-Biodegradable Market, 2019-2029
• Regenerated Cellulose Market, 2019-2029
• Bio-Polyethylene (Bio-PE) Market, 2019-2029
• Starch Blends Market, 2019-2029
• Bio-Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio-PET) Market, 2019-2029
• Biodegradable Polyester Market, 2019-2029
• Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA) Market, 2019-2029
• Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market, 2019-2029
• Packaging Market, 2019-2029
• Consumer Goods Market, 2019-2029
• Textiles Market, 2019-2029
• Automotive & Transportation Market, 2019-2029
• Agriculture & Horticulture Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• As bioplastics and biopolymers is an emerging trend, large number of players are entering this market and looking towards gaining a significant market share.
• Key players such as BioLogiQ, Inc., Novamont, NatureWorks and Nofima launched new products in the market between 2017 and 2018.
• The companies also focus on mergers and acquisition to improve their position in the market.
• In February 2017 Novamont completed the acquisition of Mater-Biopolymer srl.
Major Market Players:
NatureWorks, Braskem, Novamont, BASF, Total Corbion PLA, Biome Bioplastics, Bio-On, Toray Industries, Plantic Technologies, and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Chroma Color Corporation
Green Dot Bioplastics
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Total Corbion PLA
US Plastics Recovery
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org