LONDON, March 11, 2020
Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Report 2020-2030
Forecasts by Resin Type (PET, PP, HDPE, Others), by Packaging Type (Bottles & Jars, Trays, Tubs, Cups & Pots, Rigid Bulk Products
LONDON, March 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
• Positive properties of rigid plastics: light-weight, durable and strong, cost-effective, flexible design
• Diverse properties of rigid plastics allow for far-reaching packaging applications and solutions
• Technological advancements, growing population, rising middle class and spread of on-the go lifestyle
• Expansion in the healthcare packaging sector
• Continued criticism of plastic packs regarding food protection & safety, environmental issues, etc.
• Stringent regulations
• Fierce competition from flexible plastic packaging
• Change in demographic trends
• Change in consumer lifestyle
Porter's Five Force Model
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/rigid-plastic-packaging-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Segmentation 2020-2030:
Rigid Plastic Packaging Market is segmented on the basis of resin type, packaging type, application, and regional breakdown.
• Bottles & Jars
• Tubs, Cups & Pots
• Rigid Bulk Products
• Other Packaging Types
• Household Chemicals
• Personal Care
• Other Applications
Regional Breakdown (Revenue in USD Billion, Market Share (%), Annual Growth Rate, CAGR)
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Other Countries
• Company Share Analysis
• Prominent manufacturers operating in this market include Amcor, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Global Inc., Reynolds Group Holdings, Sealed Air, Silgan Holdings Inc., BASF SE, 3M, DowDuPont, DS Smith, Georgia-Pacific, GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, PLASTIPAK HOLDINGS, INC., Sonoco Products Company, Crown Holdings, Inc., Graphic Packaging Holding Company, Consolidated Container Company, WestRock, and International Paper among other prominent players
• Competitive landscape reporting: market leaders and key players, company financials, product portfolio, recent developments
• These companies have undertaken strategies, such as M&A and expansion of distribution channels to increase their product offerings and strengthen the global reach
• Mergers, acquisitions, new product launches, recent developments, collaborations, strategy analysis
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/rigid-plastic-packaging-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Bemis Company, Inc.
Berry Global Inc.
Consolidated Container Company
Crown Holdings, Inc.
GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY
Graphic Packaging Holding Company
PLASTIPAK HOLDINGS, INC.
Reynolds Group Holdings
Silgan Holdings Inc.
Sonoco Products Company
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org