BANGALORE, India, March 17, 2020
BANGALORE, India, March 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Flexible Packaging Market is expected to grow from USD 148,563.46 Million in 2018 to USD 194,256.13 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 3.90%.
It is expected that over the forecast period, technical advances such as plastic-based flexible pouches and sachets will open up new avenues for growth in many application industries. This is in turn expected to fuel the market for flexible packaging.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET SIZE
Get Free Sample Report : https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/360I-Auto-7J18/flexible_packaging_market
REGION WISE FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Ask For Regional Report : https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-7J18/flexible_packaging_market
ON THE BASIS OF PRODUCT, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
ON THE BASIS OF MATERIAL, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
ON THE BASIS OF END-USER, THE GLOBAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
THE REPORT PROVIDES INSIGHTS ON THE FOLLOWING POINTERS:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information by the key players in the Global Flexible Packaging Market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Flexible Packaging Market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Flexible Packaging Market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Flexible Packaging Market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Flexible Packaging Market
THE REPORT ANSWERS QUESTIONS SUCH AS:
1. What is the market size of the Flexible Packaging Market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Flexible Packaging Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
● PLASTIC FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET
Cost-effectiveness and increased shelf life of the product drives the demand for the flexible plastic packaging market. Flexible plastic packaging requires fewer raw materials and energy; thus, flexible packaging is available at low cost and consumes 35 percent fewer retail shelf space, making it cost-effective compared to other packaging types.
The study offers an in-depth overview of the global market for flexible plastic packaging and its industrial results.
● FLEXIBLE PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MARKET
The innovation of flexible films has contributed to strong growth in the demand for flexible packaging and materials markets. Flexible packaging and materials are commonly used in industries such as confectionery, frozen food, and FMCG.
Increasing demand from healthcare, cosmetics and toiletries, food and beverages, household products, sporting goods, and other agricultural products industries is expected to drive flexible packaging & material market growth globally.
● LAMINATION ADHESIVES FOR FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET
The global Lamination Adhesives for Flexible Packaging market is valued at 2857.2 million US$ in 2020 is expected to reach 2877.5 million US$ by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 0.1% during 2021-2026.
Lamination adhesives are a variety of coatable adhesives used in the manufacturing of laminated plastic cards. Numerous versions of lamination adhesives are available for screen printing, roller coat, and flexible packaging applications.
Significant factors driving the global Lamination Adhesives for Flexible Packaging market are the rapid growth of the flexible packaging industry and the growing demand for packaged food.
● MEDICAL FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET
The global Medical Flexible Packaging market is valued at 19340 million US$ in 2020 is expected to reach 24420 million US$ by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2021-2026.
Due to the growing demand from the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries, Medical Flexible Packaging is expected to see strong growth. Flexible packaging provides various advantages, such as low waste, convenient delivery, and product safety. It is expected that the capacity of flexible packaging to reduce the total weight by about 70% would play a major role in increasing consumer demand.
● FLEXIBLE PACKAGING FILMS MARKET
Technologies for plastic films help conserve and protect the material, as well as improve the shelf life of perishable products, reducing the need for preservatives. Packaging films also provide the products with clarity and gloss, acting as the basis for product labeling and printing.
These factors are expected to complement the growth of the global market for packaging films. Packaging films also impede the process of microbial growth and slowdown the deterioration of perishable goods, further contributing to demand of packaging films.
The study offers an in-depth overview of the global market for flexible packaging films and its industrial results.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/