LONDON, Aug. 24, 2020
By Applications (Therapeutics (Cancer, Cardiovascular, CNS, Other Disease Areas), Non-Therapeutics), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World) and Company Profiling
LONDON, Aug. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global stem cell technologies and applications market is estimated to have reached US $17,791.8 million 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 311-page report you will receive 165 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 311-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global stem cell technologies and applications market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-stem-cell-technologies-and-applications-market-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
• Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications submarket forecasts from 2020-2030:
• Cancer treatment
• Cardiovascular therapy
• Other therapies
• Non-therapeutic applications
• Individual revenue forecast to 2030 for selected top products:
• MSC-100-IV (Mesoblast)
• Hearticellgram-AMI (Pharmicell)
• CardioRel (Reliance Life Sciences)
• Osteocel Plus (NuVasive)
• Trinity Evolution and Elite (Orthofix)
• CARTISTEM (MEDIPOST)
• Analysis of the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment
• Discussion on regulatory environments and developments in the US, Japan, Europe and other leading countries
• Analysis of what drives and restrains the market
• This study also discusses other influences on that field, including these:
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
• Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), induced pluripotent adult (IPSCs) and parthenogenetic cells
• Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies, including cellular and blood banking
• Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune conditions
• Applications in cell-based assays, diagnostics and drug development.
• Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the size of the total stem cells market, and how will the market evolve between 2020 and 2030?
• How will the main segments within the overall stem cells market develop between 2020-2030?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall stem cells market, and its individual segments over the next ten years?
• What is the state of stem cell research in the different therapeutic segments?
• What are some of the most prominent companies within this space, and what are their latest developments?
• What are the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment?
• What are the revenue prospects for some of the stem cell therapies which have already been approved?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the stem cell market?
• What are the main social, technological, economic and political factors that influence this market?
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market. You find data, trends and predictions.
To request a report overview of this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-stem-cell-technologies-and-applications-market-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
BaYi Brain Hospital
Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
Cell Cure Neurosciences
Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
Cellular Biomedicine Group
Cellular Dynamics International
China Cord Blood Corporation
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Cord Blood America
Cord Blood Registry Systems
Cynata Therapeutics Ltd.
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
Dong-A Pharmaceuticals Co.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
Fondazione Centro San Raffaele
Forty Seven, Inc.
FUJIFILM Co., Ltd.
Gamida Cell Ltd.
Human Stem Cells Institute
Innovative Cellular Therapeutics
International Stemcell Services
Johnson & Johnson
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
National Dental Pulp Laboratory
New England Cord Blood Bank
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
Reliance Life Sciences'
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
Seneca Biopharma, Inc.
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
United Therapeutics Corp
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
List of Universities and Organisations
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Society of Clinical Oncology
California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute
Duke University School of Medicine
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
Seoul National University
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
University of Colorado
University of Minnesota
University of Wisconsin
To see a report overview please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org