LONDON, Aug. 25, 2020
LONDON, Aug. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Now: Why is the global automotive software market important right now?
As part of the broader $19.55 billion automotive software market space, there are massive revenue streams within Telematics Systems segment to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
The growing automotive industry and increasing demand for ADAS and connected, cars, especially in premium luxury vehicle segments has led Visiongain to publish this timely report.
The Passenger Vehicles segment is expected in particular to flourish in the next few years because of growth in the digitalization and modernization of connected vehicles and increase in sale of passenger vehicles.
What are the global Automotive Software market prospects?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the Automotive Software market will reach $19.55 Bn in 2019. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.7% for the five-year period 2020-2025, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $37.15 Mn by the end of 2025.
Visiongain's timely 213 page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
To request sample pages from this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-software-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
• Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
• Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
• What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
• What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
• Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
• When will the market fully mature and why?
Research and analysis highlights
• Independent, impartial and objective analysis
• 248 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the global automotive software market prospects
• Global automotive software market forecast and analysis 2020-2030
• 5 automotive software submarket forecasts by application covering the period 2020-2030
• 3 automotive software submarket forecasts by vehicle type from 2020-2030
• 2 automotive software submarket forecasts by electric vehicles from 2020-2030
• 28 leading national automotive software market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Analysis of the automotive software set to become mandatory in North America
• Profiles of 10 leading companies, involved with automotive software with key financial metrics
• Porter's Five Forces analysis
And there's more.
How this report will benefit you
• You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information – you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon – this visiongain report provides that clarity
• Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
• You need the information now in an easily digestible form – this is where this visiongain reports excels
• Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions – let visiongain give you that clear advantage
• Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
To request a report overview of this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-software-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd.
Autonet Mobile, Inc.
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
CDK Global LLC
Dassault Systèmes SE
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.
Ford Motor Company
General Motors Company
Genesys, Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
Green Hills Software
MontaVista Software, LLC
Saferide Technologies Ltd
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Sigma Software Group
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Wind River System
German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
To see a report overview please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org