LONDON, Aug. 26, 2020
LONDON, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS), Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES), Other Applications
The neuromodulation devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% over the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 238-page report you will receive 130 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 238-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global neuromodulation devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-neuromodulation-devices-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
• Global Neuromodulation Devices market forecasts from 2020-2030
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global neuromodulation devices market by type:
• Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS)
• Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES)
• Other Applications
This report discusses the market trends and lists the leading products/pipeline products of each submarket.
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2030 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: the US and Canada
• Europe: France, Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
• Rest of the World: Middle East, Africa
Each regional market is further segmented by type of applications: Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS), Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES), Other Applications
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the neuromodulation devices market. It discusses the factors that drive and restrain the neuromodulation devices market. This study also provides a SWOT and STEP analysis.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the neuromodulation devices industry:
• Boston Scientific
• Abbott Laboratories
• LivaNova PLC
• & Other Companies
To request a report overview of this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-neuromodulation-devices-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Deep Brain Innovations
Integer Holdings Corporation
Jens Brøndum Frøkjær
Laborie Medical Technologies
Lake Region Medical
Medtronic Eindhoven Design Centre (MEDC)
Medtronic France SAS
Neuromod Devices Ltd
Spinal Modulation Inc
St. Jude Medical
The Neuroscience Center, LLC
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aalborg University Hospital
Australia Institute of Health and Welfare
China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
Dutch National Health Care Institute
Food and Drug Administtration (FDA)
Foundation Medical Partners
Gaceta Médica de México
Maastricht University Medical Center
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
Nordic Neuromodulation Society
North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS)
Northern California Institute of Research and Education
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
University Hospital Regensburg
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail email@example.com