LONDON, Aug. 28, 2020
Forecasts by Category (Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP)), by Platform (Air, Ground, Naval, Other), Including Products (Jammers, Integrated Suits, Radar Warning Receivers, Directed Energy, Direction Finders, DIRCM, Airborne Decoys, Antennas), Covering Portable Systems (Radio Frequency Jammers, RCIED Jammers, Vehicle Self Protection System, Direction Finding System, COMINT & ELINT System, EW System) PLUS Profiles of Electronic Warfare Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
LONDON, Aug. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The realm of electronic warfare has conventionally been stayed in the confidential domain, even among the security community. It had been a domain handled by specialists, in dedicated division powered with specialist equipment. This veil of secrecy was needed due to the nature of the electronic warfare equipment. As EW manufacturers uses proprietary technology to develop advanced EW equipment to cater the custom requirements of defence organization of countries.
The development cycle of EW is smaller than alternative military technologies, a portfolio of electronic warfare equipment can be rendered outdated and redundant with every new technology acquired or developed by the opponent. Thus, the market is witnessing rapid innovation and adoption in short span which is creating huge growth opportunities for the prominent players offering EW equipment.
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry in the past 12 months. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Electronic Warfare market?
Visiongain's new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW. In this new, 523-page report, you will receive 300+ tables and charts as well as independent, impartial, and objective analysis. This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
• A concise and comprehensive analysis of the electronic warfare market from 2020 to 2030.
• An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the electronic warfare industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different category, product, portable system, and platform.
• An informed forecast of the sales of 6 regions –North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and 23 individual countries – US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Africa.
• A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the electronic warfare market.
• Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on their latest agreements and EWs product developments.
To request sample pages from this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/electronic-warfare-market-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what's possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the electronic warfare market, this report provides measured forecasts for six submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
Electronic Warfare Market by Category, 2020-2030
• Electronic Support Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Electronic Protection Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Electronic Attack Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Electronic Warfare Market by Product Type, 2020-2030
• Jammers Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Integrated Suits Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Radar Warning Receivers Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Directed Energy Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Direction Finders Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• DIRCM Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Airborne Decoys Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Antennas Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Others Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Electronic Warfare Market by Portable Systems, 2020-2030
• Radio Frequency Jammers Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• RCIED Jammers Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Vehicle Self Protection System Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Direction Finding System Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• COMINT & ELINT System Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• EW System Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Electronic Warfare Market by Platform, 2020-2030
• Ground Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Air Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Naval Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Other Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Electronic Warfare Market by Region, 2020-2030
• North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Europe Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Asia-Pacific Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Latin America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Middle East Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Africa Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Electronic Warfare Market by Country, 2020-2030
• US Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Canada Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• UK Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Germany Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• France Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Russia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Italy Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Turkey Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• China Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Japan Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• India Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Korea Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Australia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Brazil Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Mexico Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Israel Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• UAE Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Saudi Arabia Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Top Companies Profiled in the report
• BAE Systems plc
• The Boeing Company
• Cobham plc
• Cohort plc
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• Leonardo-Finmeccanica S.p.A.
• Harris Corporation
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, revealing what drives and restrains the global electronic warfare industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national electronic warfare markets forecasts from 2020-2030 – all of which identify strategic business opportunities.
This report provides COVID-19 recovery analysis for global and country level electronic warfare market for each segment and sub-segment
• V-Shaped Recovery Analysis
• W-Shaped Recovery Analysis
• U-Shaped Recovery Analysis
• L-Shaped Recovery Analysis
How the Electronic Warfare Market Report 2020-2030 report can benefit you?
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global electronic warfare market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
To request a report overview of this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/electronic-warfare-market-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Airbus Group SE
BAE Systems plc
Brazilian Marine Corps
Elbit Systems Ltd
French Air Force
General Dynamics Corporation
Government of the State of Qatar
Israel Aerospace Industries
Israeli Ministry of Defence
Italian Air Force
L3 Technologies, Inc.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Naval Sea Systems Command
Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD)
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Office of Naval Research
Rhode & Schwarz
Rockwell Collins, Inc.
Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
Royal Canadian Air Force
Royal Moroccan Air Force
Royal Naval Air Station
Royal Netherlands Air Force
Royal Saudi Air Force
Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF)
Russian Armed Forces
Saudi Arabian Government
The Boeing Company
Turkish Air Force
U.K. Ministry of Defence
U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
To see a report overview please e-mail email@example.com