LONDON, Aug. 31, 2020
Forecasts by Mission Type (Constellation Missions, Installation Missions, Replacement Missions), Investor Type (Venture Capital, Public/Private, Crowdfunding, Strategic/Private Equity, Traditional Investment, Government/Foundation), by Type (NanoSatellite, MicroSatellite, MiniSatellite, PicoSatellite, FemtoSatellite), by Application (IoT/M2M, Earth Observation & Meteorology, Military & Intelligence, Scientific Research & Exploration, Weather, Other Applications), by Industry (Satellite Services, Satellite Manufacturing, Launch Vehicles, Ground Equipment). PLUS, Analysis of Leading Small Satellite Companies
LONDON, Aug. 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Global small satellites market was valued at US$xx billion in 2019 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx billion by 2030. North America market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2020-2030. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of xx% in the first half period 2020-2025 and is projected to grow at CAGR of xx% in the other half period 2025-2030. Small satellites (smallsats) are an emerging class of spacecraft that incorporates recent software and hardware improvements, most notably ones derived from the IT and electronics industries, and benefits from the resulting high capability feasible in small packages. There is no universally accepted definition of a smallsat; various groups and reports have classified smallsats according to their mass, volume, cost, capabilities, or some combination thereof. In this report, smallsats are defined as satellites with masses lower than 200 kg (with some exceptions). Small satellites include CubeSats, special types of cuboid-shaped smallsats that weigh between 1–10 kg and are created in units of a 10 cm × 10 cm × 10 cm cube. Compared with traditional satellites, smallsats typically have shorter development cycles, smaller development teams, and, consequently, lower cost, both for the development and for the launch of the satellites.
Almost all are planned for launch into LEO orbit; and over 60% will be CubeSats. Visiongain used a scenario-based approach to identify key drivers propelling the development and direction of the smallsat sector. After an initial survey of current activities in the sector, Visiongain selected four scenarios that could become reality 10–15 years from now. Visiongain identified drivers that would lead to these end states and examined their current status and trends. Visiongain also assessed the likelihood of the scenarios coming to fruition between 2020 and 2030.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
To request sample pages from this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/small-satellite-market-2020/#download_sampe_div
• Asia and Europe are strong players in the small satellite field, noted by stakeholders as having important markets and significant technological development
• Asia in particular is noted as a growing region in the field, with new start-ups and increasing availability of launch.
• Government is the primary source of funding in most emerging countries; although there is limited foreign private (venture capital) funding, such funding has not proliferated into the new space industry as widely as has occurred within the United States.
• Countries with a longer space heritage, such as Russia, China, and potentially India, are often perceived as having not fully leveraged their satellite experience for small satellites, with government space programs having placed more emphasis on large satellites. However, this attitude is changing, particularly in China.
• South American countries have demonstrated interest in small satellites given a growing number of government sponsored small satellite missions; Academic institutions are key in developing technologies.
Market Segments Covered
• Other Type
• Satellite Services
• Satellite Manufacturing
• Launch Vehicles
• Ground Equipment
By Mission Type
• Constellation Missions
• Installation Missions
• Replacement Missions
• Earth Observation & Meteorology
• Military & Intelligence
• Scientific Research & Exploration
• Other Application
• Venture Capital
• Strategic/Private Equity
• Traditional Investment
• Other Investor Types
What does the future hold for the Small Satellite market?
Visiongain's new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 714-page report, you will receive 500+ tables and charts as well as independent, impartial, and objective analysis.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
• A concise and comprehensive analysis of the Small Satellite market from 2020 to 2030.
• An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Small Satellite industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different application and end-user types.
• An informed forecast of the sales of 25 individual countries – Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
• A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Small Satellite market.
• Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on their latest agreements and CSI product developments.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the small satellite market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
To request a report overview of this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/small-satellite-market-2020/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Leading Companies Profiled
BAE Systems plc
L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
Maxar Technologies Inc.
Park Aerospace Corp.
QinetiQ Group plc
Sierra Nevada Corporation
The Boeing Company
Airbus Defence and Space
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Maxar TechnologiesMillennium Space Systems
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Orbital ATK Inc
Planet Labs Inc.
Space Systems/Loral, LLC
Spire Global Inc.
Surrey Satellite Technology Limited (SSTL)
Thales Alenia Space
The Aerospace Corporation
The Aerospace's Center for Space Policy and Strategy
The Asia Pacific Navigation Telecommunications Satellite (APNTS)
The Boeing Company
The CDTI (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial)
The European Union Satellite Centre
The Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency of Thailand (GISTDA)
The Government of Canada
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
The Research Center of the European Commission
The Space Alliance
The U.S. Air Force
The U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
The U.S. Government
To see a report overview please e-mail email@example.com