BANGALORE, India, Nov. 11, 2020
BANGALORE, India, Nov. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A new Epigenetics Market Research Report published on Valuates Reports in Medical Facilities & Services Category. The report contains segmentation by Product (Kits, Reagents, Enzymes, and Instruments), Application (Oncology and Non-Oncology), and End User (Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Contract Research Organizations). It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2027.
The global epigenetics market size was valued at USD 772 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2,168 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 13.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the epigenetics market size are an increase in cancer prevalence, an increase in funding for R&D activities, and an increase in epigenetics application to non-oncology diseases.
Inquire For Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-4Y25/Epigenetics_Market
COVID-19 EPIGENETICS MARKET
The increase in the number of epigenetic studies and the rise in understanding of epigenetic drugs for coronavirus treatment are expected to positively affect the epigenetics market.
While no clinically approved medicinal product or vaccine is available to treat coronavirus infection, few therapeutic combinations have been tested to survive this viral infection. In addition, selective antiviral therapies such as redeliver, rapamycin, ribavirin and other epigenetic drugs, such as BRD4 inhibitors, DNMT1 inhibitors and HDAC inhibitors, have been shown to potentially inhibit the action of the coronavirus.
Researchers have started to understand how viral proliferation can be prevented by epigenetics so that vaccines and therapeutics can be designed specifically to target virus replication mechanisms.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-4Y25/epigenetics
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE EPIGENETICS MARKET SIZE
The expanding application of epigenetics in non-oncology diseases, personalized medicine, and target therapy is expected to drive the epigenetics market size. Epigenetic drugs have evolved in terms of their specificity and efficiency, especially because of the possibility of using more effective transport and delivery systems.
The increasing investments from government and private organizations for R&D are expected to drive the growth of epigenetics market size. Rising needs to recognize epigenetic changes at the molecular level, and the production of therapeutic options is likely to inspire these organizations to finance research and development programs. In addition, programs such as the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP) offer research efforts that work to explain the causes of cancer and its associated effects.
Diagnostic companies are developing new products such as antibodies specific for the detection of modifications and new upgraded kits for fast and effective detection of biomarkers. It is estimated that this would attract pharmaceutical firms to work together to produce therapeutic medicines that will work in favor of the market.
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-4Y25/Epigenetics_Market
EPIGENETICS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the region, North America is expected to hold the largest epigenetics market share. North America's dominance is attributed to the growing prevalence of cancer and the increasing partnership between major pharmaceutical companies to develop improved therapeutics. Governments in the region are promoting ongoing epigenetics research activities by financing them. In addition, the presence of advanced healthcare facilities and continuous developments in diagnostic procedures are stimulating the growth in the region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period due to increasing disposable incomes, high unmet health needs of patients, increased awareness of early diagnosis, and the availability of effective treatment in developing countries such as India and China. The Asia Pacific is the most promising destination for market players due to the growing incidence of various forms of cancer in the region. The rise of the geriatric population is projected to further accelerate the growth of the industry.
Inquire For Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-4Y25/Epigenetics_Market
EPIGENETICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
By End User
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-4Y25&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-4Y25&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
● The global cytogenetics market was valued at USD 1,542 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 3,205 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2018 to 2025. Major factors driving the growth of Cytogenetics Market size are, increase in the incidence of genetic disorders and cancer, increased emphasis on targeted cancer care, rise in the aging population and prevalence of chronic diseases. Furthermore, the transition from fluorescence in situ hybridization to array based hybridization is expected to provide the Cytogenetics Market with lucrative growth opportunities. North America held the largest Cytogenetics Market share in 2017. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increased disposable income and increased patient awareness of genetic disorders and cancer.
● Major factors driving the growth of Optogenetics Market Size are rising incidences of neurological disorders around the world, an increase in research institutes and growing awareness for effective treatment procedures. In addition, factors such as the rising prevalence of new applications in the field of biotechnology with advanced technology and growth in the size of healthcare centers fuel the growth of optogenetics market size.
● The COVID-19 pandemic has a negative impact on the Human Genetics Market. This is due to the fact that genetic counselors are largely unable to see patients in person and that labs are unable to conduct the tests. In addition, government agencies such as the Centers for Medicaid Services (CMS) do not accept genetic counselors as health care providers and are thus not exempted from practicing during lockdowns.
● In 2019, the global Animal Genetics Market size was USD 4380.7 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 7356.6 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021-2026. The North American region held the largest Animal Genetics Market share (nearly 38% ) in 2015. Europe is the second-largest Animal Genetics market, enjoying a revenue market share of nearly 30% in 2015. The top companies in the Animal Genetics Market are Genus PLC, Hendrix Genetics, EW Group, Zoetis, CRV Holding.
● The global Gene Expression market size is projected to reach USD 2668.6 Million by 2026, from USD 2480 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.0% during 2021-2026. The market segment by type - Consumables, Instruments, by Application - Drug Discovery, Diagnostics, Key Players & regions.
● The Global Genotyping market size is projected to reach USD 25290 Million by 2026, from USD 13240 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.4% during 2021-2026. The market segment by type - Polymerase Chain Reaction, Sequencing, Microarray, Electrophoresis, MALDI-TOF, Pharmacogenomics, Diagnostic Research, Animal Genetics, Agricultural Biotechnology, key players & regions.
● The Global Cell Culture Media Market size is expected to grow from USD 879.42 Million in 2019 to USD 1,435.86 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.51% during the forecast period. The market segment by type - Chemically Defined Media, Classical Media, Lysogeny Broth, Serum-free Media, Specialty Media, Stem Cell Media, Application - Biological Drug Discovery, Biopharmaceuticals, Cancer Research, Stem Cell Technologies, Tissue Engineering, End User - Academic Institute, Biotechnology Industry, Research and Development Laboratory, Key players & regions.
● The Global Gene Therapy Market is expected to grow from USD 1636.49 Millions in 2018 to USD 6436.64 Millions by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.60%. On the basis of Type, the Global Gene Therapy Market is studied across Antigen Gene Therapy, Cancer Gene Therapy, Cytokine Gene Therapy, Suicide Gene Therapy, and Tumor Suppressor Gene Therapy.Vector Type - Non-viral Vectors and Viral Vectors. Application - Cardiovascular Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Neurological Diseases, and Oncological Disorders, key players & regions.
Click Here to Find Similar Reports on Epigenetics Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports