BANGALORE, India, Dec. 11, 2020
BANGALORE, India, Dec. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The UV Disinfection Market is Segmented by Product type (Mobile Type, Wall-mounted Type, Cabinet Type, Other Types), by End Users (Hospital, Clinic, Healthcare Facility, Others) Key Vendors and Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021 - 2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Medical Devices & Equipment Category.
The global UV Disinfection market size is projected to reach USD 3355.1 Million by 2026, from USD 2143.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving UV disinfection market size are increasing demand for UV disinfection equipment due to threats of infectious diseases and long life and lower power consumption of LED-based UV disinfection equipment.
The report provides a list of all the key players in the UV Disinfection market and a detailed analysis of the strategies the companies are adopting.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on UV Disinfection Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-2E394/Global_UV_Disinfection_Market_Report
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE UV DISINFECTION MARKET SIZE
The use of UV-based water and wastewater disinfection processes by municipal companies is being encouraged by growing concerns regarding environmental protection and the need for proper disposal of hazardous chemicals in water bodies. This growing need for the treatment of water in natural resources, such as rivers and natural springs, as well as for the treatment of wastewater from industry, is, therefore, one of the major reasons for the growth of UV disinfection market size.
High R&D investment by manufacturers to improve the UV disinfection for large-scale applications, such as municipal drinking water and industrial process water treatment, is expected to further drive the growth of UV disinfection market size.
Supporting government policies on water and wastewater treatment has driven technology development in developing countries such as India and China. In addition, rapid industrialization in these developing countries has resulted in air and water pollution, which in turn has affected rainfall and the purity of natural water supplies. The increase in demand for clean and healthy drinking water due to an increase in population and shortage of fresh water supplies is expected to fuel the UV disinfection market size.
Furthermore, ease of installation, low maintenance, less supervision, and space requirements have also led to UV disinfection market size growth. Also, the UV disinfection process provides improved protection, minimum service time, and low pH sensitivity and temperature variance compared to conventional disinfection technologies such as chlorination.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2E394/global-uv-disinfection
UV DISINFECTION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest UV disinfection market share during the forecast period. North America's dominance is attributed to the rise in concerns regarding the environment and health impacts of disinfection, chemical, and biological contaminants as by-products in wastewater and supply water. Furthermore, the increase in the occurrence of diseases such as H1N1, chronic diseases, and aging populations boosts the growth of the UV disinfection market in North America.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This rapid growth in the region is attributed to the increase in demand for clean and safe drinking water, rise in population, and declining freshwater resources. Rapid industrialization and urbanization across developing economies in the Asia-Pacific region, such as India and China, have led to air and water pollution, which has affected rainfall and the purity of natural water supplies.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-2E394/Global_UV_Disinfection_Market_Report
UV DISINFECTION MARKET SEGMENTATION
By the product type, the market is primarily split into
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-2E394&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-2E394&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Equipment Market was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2020 to 2027. The ongoing global pandemic has led to an increase in demand for automated UV-C light-based surface disinfection systems. Demand has been raised, in particular, from the healthcare industry and commercial institutions to stop the transmission of coronavirus by avoiding manual cleaning practices. This aspect is expected to drive the growth of UV disinfection equipment market size.
- Healthcare and Laboratory UV Disinfection Market is Segmented by type Air, Liquid, Articles, by application Laboratories, Healthcare Facilities and by various regions.
- Global and China UV Disinfection Robots Market is Segmented by type UV Mercury, UV Xenon, by application Hospitals, Office Buildings, Factory, Shopping Malls, School, Airports, Others and by various regions.
- UV Disinfection Units Market is Segmented by Flow (Millions of Gallons per Day) Flow (Millions of Gallons per Day), 11 mgd to 200 mgd, Above 200 mgd, by Power Rating Low, Medium, High, by Deployment Mode Module, Wall Mounted, Others (Cabinet and Fixed), by Application Process Water Disinfection, Food Industry, Food Industry, Air Disinfection, Surface Disinfection, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Aquaculture, Others and by various regions.
- UV Light Disinfection Market size was USD 1277 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1708.7 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2026. This Report is Segmented by type Ordinary cathode low pressure mercury UV disinfection, High-intensity ultraviolet disinfection, Ozone UV disinfection, by application Drinking Water and Wastewater, Air and Surface, Food Processing and by various regions.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Equipment for HVAC Market is Segmented by type Air Sterilization, Coil Sterilization, by application Commercial Buildings, Hospitals, Transport, Others and by various regions.
- UV Disinfection Modules Market is Segmented by type Low Pressure Modules, Medium Pressure Modules, High Pressure Modules, by application Chemical Industry, Medical Industry, Food Industry, Other and by various regions.
Click Here To See More Related Reports On UV Disinfection Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports