BANGALORE, India, Dec. 18, 2020
BANGALORE, India, Dec. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Vibration Monitoring Market is segmented by Component (Hardware, Software, and Services), System Type (Embedded Systems, Vibration Analyzers, and Vibration Meters), Monitoring Process (Online and Portable), and End-Use (Energy & Power, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Food & Beverages, and Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Industrial Materials & Equipments Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2027.
The global vibration monitoring market size is expected to reach from USD 1.33 billion in 2019 to USD 2.17 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the vibration monitoring market size are the rising trend of remote monitoring through wireless systems, growing awareness toward predictive maintenance, increasing demand from emerging applications such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HAVC), and penetration of smart factories.
This study comprises an analytical depiction of the global vibration monitoring market share along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE VIBRATION MONITORING MARKET SIZE
An increase in the trend of vibration monitoring through the wireless system is expected to drive the Vibration Monitoring Market size. Wireless vibration monitoring system helps eliminate the need for hardwiring for communications and also dramatically reduces sensor cable lengths. Furthermore, the advantages of integrating vibration monitoring through a wireless system include reduced installation cost, mobility/portability, untethered operation, convenience, and reliability.
Vibration monitoring eliminates unwanted human-mediated operations, such as manual checks and unscheduled corrections. New technologies, such as system-on-a-chip (SOC), have pushed the boundaries of data acquisition by allowing accurate, real-time data acquisition that can be immediately relayed to handheld devices such as smartphones. These advantages are in turn expected to drive the growth of the vibration monitoring market size.
The increasing adoption in the oil & gas industry is expected to drive the growth of vibration monitoring market size. The oil & gas industry uses highly complex and costly machinery, such as boilers, pumps, generators, and pipes. They use a lot of power and produce an equally large amount of heat. Even a minor malfunction in the system may lead to an increase in power consumption and process downtime or cause the release of potent gases, leading to an explosion.
VIBRATION MONITORING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest vibration monitoring market share during the forecast period. This dominance of North America is attributed to the significantly high adoption of vibration monitoring products and the launch of advanced vibration monitoring products by key players in this region. U.S and Canada are the major countries contributing to the growth of vibration monitoring market size in the North American region.
Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The rapid growth of the Asia-Pacific region is attributed to the rising coal production in China. This will increase the implementation of vibration monitoring for continuous monitoring of coal mines, thereby influencing the market revenue.
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1T28/Vibration_Monitoring_Market
By System Type
By Monitoring Process
By End Use
Key Market Players Profiled
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1T28&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1T28&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The Global Vibration Monitoring Equipment market size is projected to reach USD 1985.9 million by 2026, from USD 1406.3 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2021-2026.
The report covers the market share of the global Vibration Monitoring Equipment market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview. It also provides current and future market trends that are influencing the growth of the global Vibration Monitoring Equipment market size.
- The global Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics System market is segmented by Type - Offline Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics System, Online Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics System and by Application - Machinery Manufacturing, Chemical Industry, Vehicle, Electric Power, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Vibration Monitoring Devices Market is segmented by Type - Offline Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics System, Online Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics System and by Application - Machinery Manufacturing, Chemical Industry, Vehicle, Electric Power, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Global Offline Vibration Monitoring Equipment market is segmented by Type - Handheld, Stand and by Application - Machinery Manufacturing, Chemical Industry, Vehicle, Electric Power, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Aerospace Engine Vibration Monitoring System Market is segmented by Product Type: Engine Monitoring Unit, Engine Interface & Control Unit, Engine Interface & Vibration Monitoring Unit, Others, Application: Aircraft, Spacecraft, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Engine Vibration Monitoring Market is segmented by Product Type: Integrator filters (velocity mode), Dual-integrator filters (displacement mode), Application: Vehicle, Aircraft, Others, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Online Vibration Monitoring Equipment Market is segmented by Product Type - Handheld, Stand, Application - Machinery Manufacturing, Chemical Industry, Vehicle, Electric Power, Others, by key players, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Embedded Vibration Monitoring System market is segmented by Product-Type: Accelerometers, Proximity Probes, Velocity Sensors, Transmitters, Others, Application: Chemicals, Automobile Industry, Aerospace and Defense, Food and Drink, Marines, Pulp and Paper, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports