BANGALORE, India, Dec. 22, 2020
BANGALORE, India, Dec. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The AI Chipset Market is Segmented by Type (GPU, ASIC, FPGA, CPU), by Application (NLP, Robotic, Computer Vision, Network Security), by Technology (SOC, SIP, Multi-Chip Module), by Industry Vertical (Media & Advertising, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Media & Advertising), by Processing Type (Edge, Cloud), Key Vendors and Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Electronics Category.
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets market size was valued at USD 6,638 Million in 2018, and is projected to reach USD 91,185 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 45.2% from 2019 to 2025.
Major factors driving the growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets market size are, increasingly large and complex datasets driving the need for AI, the adoption of AI for improving consumer services and reducing operational costs, the growing number of AI applications, the improving computing power, and growing adoption of deep learning and neural networks.
The report presents information related to AI chipset market size, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with detailed impact analysis. The report also includes the artificial intelligence chip market share of key vendors and AI chip market trends.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on AI Chipset Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-0R206/_Artificial_Intelligence_Chip
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE AI CHIPSET MARKET SIZE
An increase in demand for smart homes and smart cities is in turn expected to drive the growth of AI chipset market size. AI has the capacity to provide impetus to the launch of smart city initiatives in developing countries. Artificially intelligent tools and innovations have the ability to transform integrated digital homes and smart cities. In addition, the development of a chip that is part of the built-in AI network is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the artificial intelligence chip industry.
Rising investments in AI startups will fuel the growth of the AI chipset market size. Multiple countries, particularly the U.S., are experiencing a substantial increase in tech start-ups every year, funded by various venture capitalists, thus increasing the market growth. In addition, an increase in the need to incorporate video surveillance & AI and a raise in government spending on cyber security solutions that are integrated with real-time analytics & AI is expected to fuel the artificial intelligence chip market size.
The increasing number of AI-enabled applications, advances in big data analytics, and the use of AI-based products and services to enhance customer experience are expected to increase the growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) chipset market size during the forecast period.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-0R206/-artificial-intelligence-chip
AI CHIPSET MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America was the highest contributor to the global Artificial intelligence Chip market, with USD 2,437.0 Million in 2018, and is estimated to reach USD 28,258.3 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 41.7% during the forecast period.
North America is expected to hold the largest AI chipset market share during the forecast period. High consumerization of personal care products, routine inspection of medical instruments and wearable devices—increases the growth of AI-enabled healthcare devices in North America, driving the growth of the AI chipset industry. Government support, particularly in the US, is driving the growth of AI chipsets in automotive applications in this region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Developing economies in the Asia Pacific region, such as South Korea, India, etc., are creating a vibrant and powerful start-up ecosystem, supported by a rising number of skilled workers, which is driving the growth of this industry. In addition, the Singapore government formed the AI Ethics Advisory Council as part of its AI strategy to deploy AI applications across different industries in 2018.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-0R206/_Artificial_Intelligence_Chip
AI CHIPSET MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Chip Type
By Processing Type
By Industry Vertical
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-0R206&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-0R206&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market size was valued at USD 4,836.87 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 99,491.58 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 42.8% from 2020 to 2027.
The major factor driving the growth of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Market size is, the growing adoption rate of AI systems and increasing technological advancements in the AI field.
- Artificial Intelligence Market size is expected to reach USD 169411.8 Million in 2025, from USD 4065 Million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 55.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Growing investment in AI technologies and the growing need for analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data are expected to drive the growth of the artificial intelligence market size. However, a lack of trained and experienced staff is expected to restrict the growth of the AI industry.
- Deep Learning Market size in 2018 was 2.75 Billion and is Anticipated to Grow Exponentially by 2025, With a 33.64 Percent CAGR in 2018-2025.
This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market size is projected to reach USD 27.6 Billion by 2026, from USD 9.9 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 18.6% during 2020-2026.
The report includes a country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by each application segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Manufacturing Market size contributed USD 513.6 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 15,273.7 Million in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 55.2%.
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market size is expected to reach USD 8,887.6 Million by 2025, from USD 445.8 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 45.0% from 2018 to 2025.
- Enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market size was valued at USD 4.68 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 53.06 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 35.4% from 2019 to 2026. North America is one of the fastest-growing regions in the global market. It is expected to witness a higher growth rate during the enterprise artificial intelligence market forecast period, owing to the presence of the key artificial intelligence companies in the region.
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AI) Market size was valued at USD 719 Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 18,119 Million at a CAGR of 49.6% from 2018 to 2025.
- Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) Market size (AIaaS Market size) is expected to reach USD 77,047.7 Million in 2025, from USD 2,397.2 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 56.7% from 2018 to 2025.
Major factors driving the growth of Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) Market size are Increased penetration of cloud-based solutions and growth associated with the artificial intelligence and cognitive computing market.
- Neural Network Market was valued at USD 7039 Millions in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 38719 Millions by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 28.0% from 2017 to 2023.
The growth of the neural network market is driven by growth in demand for cloud-based solutions, demand for spatial data & analytical tools, and an increase in market prediction solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Education Market is Segmented by Type Machine Learning and Deep Learning Natural Language Processing, by Application Virtual Facilitators and Learning Environments, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Content Delivery Systems Fraud and Risk Management and by various regions.
Click Here To Get More Related Reports On Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports