BANGALORE, India, Jan. 5, 2021
BANGALORE, India, Jan. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is segmented by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle) and Technology (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells, and Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Hybrid & Alternative Vehicle category.
The hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size was valued at USD 651.9 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 42,038.9 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 66.9% from 2019 to 2026.
Major factors driving the growth of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size are a surge in environmental concerns, an increase in government initiatives for the development of hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure, the high initial investment in infrastructure, and technological advancement and future potential.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE HYDROGEN FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET SIZE
An increase in environmental concern is expected to drive the growth of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size. As concerns about environmental pollution and the depletion of natural resources increase, numerous innovations are being introduced on the market that promotes an eco-friendly idea of environmental sustainability. An increase in awareness of the effects of air pollution and a rise in greenhouse gas emissions contributes to the introduction of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles as they are environmentally friendly than other traditional vehicles.
Government initiatives for the development of hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure are fuelling the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size. Several policies have been introduced by various governments to deal with environmental conditions.
An increase in demand for fuel-efficient, high-performance, and low-emission vehicles is expected to propel the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size. Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are more powerful than IC engines and hybrid vehicles and have a performance of 60-70 percent over the other two. Furthermore, the demand for fuel-efficient vehicles has increased due to an increase in the price of petrol and diesel. As a result, these factors raise the need for advanced fuel-efficient technologies, contributing to the growth of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size.
HYDROGEN FUEL CELL VEHICLE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest fuel cell vehicle market share during the forecast period. Substantial investment by the United States Department of Energy in the production of fuel cells to promote the adoption of FCVs is the main factor expected to boost the growth of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market share. Also, some states, such as New York, California, Connecticut, and Nebraska, have introduced discount schemes that provide rewards for FCEVs.
Europe is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. One of the significant factors contributing to the growth of Hydrogen fuel cells is the heavy investment by the European Commission to add FCEVs and hydrogen filling stations in the European network.
Officials in China are promoting the development of hydrogen-powered vehicles and cities will be rewarded for achieving adoption targets.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-0F35/Hydrogen_Fuel_Cell_Vehicle_Market
By Vehicle Type
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Key Players:
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0F35&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0F35&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- The global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layer market size is projected to reach USD 446.2 million by 2026, from USD 242.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.7% during 2021-2026. The global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layer market can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa. In 2019, the Asia Pacific region has the highest market share of about 42%. Carbon owns the highest market share of the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layer, with a market share of 30% in 2019.
- The global Fuel Cell market size is valued at 5057.3 million USD in 2020 is expected to reach 40030 million USD by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 34.0% during 2021-2026.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Hydrogen Tank Market is segmented by Product Type - Composite Material Tank, Fiberglass/aramid Material Tank, Carbon Fiber with Aluminum Liner Material Tank, Carbon Fiber with Steel Liner Material Tank, Others, Application: Hydrocarbon Fuels Cell, Hydrogen-oxygen Fuel Cell, Others, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The global Fuel Cell Commercial Vehicle market is segmented by types - Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs), by application Freight Transport, Passenger Transport, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Hydrogen Fuel Cell Catalyst market is segmented by Type - Platinum Type, Nickel Type, by Application - Hydrocarbon Fuels Cell, Hydrogen-oxygen Fuel Cell, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Automotive Hydrogen Fuel Cell market is segmented by Type - PEMFC, DMFC , and by Application - Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Hydrogen Fuel Cell Forklift Trucks market is segmented by Type - PEMFC Forklift, DMFC Forklift, by Application - Automotive, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical , by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- The Hydrogen Fuel Cell market size was valued at USD 1777.89 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5515.89 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 17.31% during the forecast period. This report covers the market size of hydrogen fuel cells in Transportation, Stationary and portable applications.
Click Here For Similar Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Reports
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports