BANGALORE, India, Feb. 10, 2021
BANGALORE, India, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Non-Alcoholic Beer Market is Segmented by Type (Limit Fermentation, Dealcoholization Method), by Application (Man, Woman), by Regions & Key players Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Alcoholic Beverages Category.
In 2019, the global Non-Alcoholic Beer market size was USD 3635.1 Million and it is expected to reach USD 4605.8 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of non-alcoholic beer market size are growing consumer awareness and health benefits associated with non-alcoholic beverages.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Non Alcoholic Beer Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-10L288/Global_Non_Alcoholic_Beer
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER MARKET SIZE
Rising investments in supermarket chains and consumer buying trends that indicate consumer preferences for the purchasing of multiple goods from a single outlet provides lucrative opportunities. By allocating considerable shelf space to different categories of natural beverages, supermarkets are increasingly capitalizing on the rising consumption of beverages. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of non-alcoholic beer market size.
Low and no-alcohol beverage movement is increasing the growth of the non-alcohol beverage market. Non-alcoholic beer consumption is growing as consumers become more aware of the adverse effects of excessive sugar and calorie consumption and focus on healthier lifestyles. In addition, awareness about non-alcoholic beer's positive effects on breastfeeding and reduced anxiety and better sleep is expected to fuel the market growth. Non-alcoholic beer is also seeing strong demand as a recovery drink among athletes.
Religious beliefs and high regard among the Muslim community further fuel the growth of non-alcoholic beer market size. Increasing product acceptance among liquor-conscious consumers due to the maintenance of social status will complement market demand.
The relative ease of de-alcoholization technology should stimulate its adoption in the non-alcoholic beer sector. The increasing need for a strong and natural flavor is fuelling the adoption of a dealcoholization process. A dealcoholization process, consisting of vacuum distillation and limited fermentation, helped produce a desirable non-alcoholic beer with a round, smooth and rich flavor and enhanced foam. This is expected to accelerate the growth of non-alcoholic beer market size.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-10L288/global-non-alcoholic-beer
NON ALCOHOLIC BEER MARKET SHARE
Based on region, North America is expected to hold the largest non-alcoholic beer market share. The increasing number of heart diseases, the increasing number of working people, and the strict government legislation on alcohol consumption are expected to be key drivers of regional market growth during the forecast period. In the United States, the number of businesses selling mocktails or non-alcoholic cocktails has increased by 130% in the last years.
Non-alcoholic beer is a commonly consumed and popular beverage in Islamic countries. As a result, the Middle East is expected to become the world's largest non-alcoholic beer consumption region.
Increasing urbanization and infrastructure developments are driving the proliferation of supermarket chains in semi-urban and urban areas. This will positively impact the availability and increased demand for products, especially in developing countries such as Mexico, China, India, and Thailand, which are experiencing significant economic growth.
Europe is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the non-alcoholic beer market due to increased consumption of specialty beers with low alcohol content, and the growing trend of 'clean living' is likely to have a major impact on regional market growth. In addition, the presence of the organized retail sector in countries such as Germany and the United Kingdom is further driving the non-alcoholic beer market size in this region.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-10L288/Global_Non_Alcoholic_Beer
NON ALCOHOLIC BEER MARKET SEGMENTS
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
Middle East & Africa
Segment by Type, the Non-Alcoholic Beer market is segmented into
Segment by Application, the Non-Alcoholic Beer market is segmented into
The major companies include:
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10L288&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10L288&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market size was valued at USD 1,548 Billion in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to reach USD 2,090 Billion by 2022. This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends in the global non-alcoholic drinks industry. In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Alcohol-free Beer Market is Segmented by Type Limit Fermentation, Dealcoholization Method, by Application Man, Woman and by various regions.
- The Non-alcoholic Beverage Packaging Market is Segmented by Type Rigid Packaging, Flexible Packaging, by Application CSDs, Juices, RTD Tea And Coffee, Functional Drinks and by various regions.
- Fermented Non-Dairy Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market is Segmented by Type Dairy Free Drinkable Yogurts, Fermented Soft Drinks, Fermented Juices, Non-Dairy Kefir, by Application Modern Trade, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Retailers and by various regions.
- Fruit Flavored Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market is Segmented by Type Juices, Frappes, Milkshakes, Flavored Teas, Mocktails, Smoothies, by Application Store-based Retailing, E-commerce and by various regions.
- The Non-Alcoholic Beverage Flavoring System Market is Segmented by Type Flavor Enhancers, Flavor Carriers, Flavoring Agents, by Application Bar, Fruit Juice Shop, Restaurant, Coffee Shop and by various regions.
- The Non-Alcoholic Beverage Processing Equipment Market is Segmented by Type Filtration Equipment, Carbonation Equipment, Sugar Dissolving Equipment, by Application Sparkling Mineral Water, Seltzer Water, Fruit Juice and by various regions.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports