BANGALORE, India, June 30, 2021
BANGALORE, India, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Freight Brokerage Market is segmented by Product-Type: Truckload, LTL, Other, Application: Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Retail, Auto and Industrial, Chemical, Other. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Freight & Trucking Category.
The global Freight Brokerage market size is projected to reach USD 85660 Million by 2026, from USD 60070 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the Freight Brokerage Market are:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF FREIGHT BROKERAGE MARKET:
Integration of technology and growth in licensed brokers is expected to drive the growth of the freight brokerage market. Freight transactions create an immense amount of data that a digital freight brokerage will process daily. By integrating technology, it can automate tasks, and improve efficiency.
Freight brokers assist carriers in maximising the efficiency of their resources. In other words, by arranging back-hauls and creating more efficient routes, each vehicle is able to accomplish more work for less money. Your bottom line will benefit as a result of this. This advantage is expected to drive the freight brokerage market during the forecast period.
FREIGHT BROKERAGE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period.
Based on application, the Manufacture and Automotive segments are expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period.
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-36Y633/Global_Freight_Brokerage_Market
TOP COMPANIES IN THE FREIGHT BROKERAGE MARKET
Freight brokerage market is moderately fragmented with major players dominating the market.
C.H. Robinson is the largest company with a revenue of 29% in 2017. Other top companies in the freight brokerage market are:
Expeditors, Landstar System, TQL, Coyote Logistics, XPO Logistics, Yusen Logistics, Echo Global Logistics, JB Hunt Transport, Worldwide Express, and Hub Group
Freight Brokerage Market By Type
Freight Brokerage Market By Application
Freight Brokerage Market By Region
Inquire for Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-36Y633/Global_Freight_Brokerage_Market
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-36Y633&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-36Y633&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Freight Transport Brokerage Market is segmented by Product-Type: Truckload, LTL, Other, Application: Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Retail, Auto and Industrial, Chemical, Other.
- The Freight Brokerage Services Market report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Freight Brokerage Services market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Freight Brokerage Services market in terms of revenue.
- The global Digital Freight Brokerage market size is projected to reach USD 2395.7 million by 2026, from USD 555.5 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 22.7% during 2021-2026.
- Freight forwarding market is projected to reach USD 207 Billion by 2026, from USD 170 Billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2020-2026.
- Sea Freight Forwarding market size is projected to reach USD 85200 million by 2026, from USD 71670 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2021-2026.
- The 3PL Market was valued at USD 1.02771 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 1.78994 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2020 to 2027. In 2019, the Asia-Pacific region garnered the highest share in the global 3PL market.
- Digital Logistics market size is projected to reach USD 22170 Million by 2026, from USD 10230 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2021-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports