BANGALORE, India, July 5, 2021
BANGALORE, India, July 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mushroom Market is Segmented by Type (Button, Shiitake, Oyster, and Others), Form (Fresh and Processed), End Use (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial),and Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online Sales Channel). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Food & Drink Category.
The mushroom market size was valued at USD 33,553.0 Million in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 53,342.0 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 9.3% from 2021 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the mushroom market are:
Demand for mushrooms is expected to increase, owing to a change in consumer preference for a nutrition-rich food and a rise in the knowledge of balanced diets among consumers. Mushrooms contain less fat and cholesterol and are rich in nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
Increase in commercial consumption of mushrooms in restaurants, supermarkets, cafeterias, and hotels is expected to play a vital role in the mushroom market demand and growth during the forecast period.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-0Z427/Mushroom_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF MUSHROOM MARKET
The mushroom market is likely to grow as consumer preferences shift toward vegan foods and demand for meat replacements rises. Button and shiitake mushrooms, for example, are high in protein, making them appealing meat replacements for customers.
Furthermore, mushrooms are low in fat and cholesterol, as well as being high in vitamins and minerals. Such benefits of mushrooms are expected to drive the mushroom market expansion over the forecast period.
However, mushroom farming is very labor-intensive and has significant operating costs, which limits the market's expansion.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/ALLI-Auto-0Z427/mushroom
MUSHROOM MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on form, the Fresh mushrooms segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.70% during the forecast period. The high demand for fresh mushrooms is a result of an increased preference for organic and unprocessed foods. The distribution of fresh products is challenging for the manufacturers or distributors due to their limited shelf life. However, increasing technological advancements, such as the use of modified atmosphere packaging have curbed the challenges associated with the limited shelf life of mushrooms, thereby favoring the segment growth.
Based on type, the button segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.40% during the forecast period. The button mushroom is the most often consumed mushroom in the world, as it provides a number of health benefits.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific dominates the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.80% during the forecast period.
The North America mushroom market is the highest revenue contributor and was valued at $11,240.3 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $16,642.7 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.4%.
The North America mushroom market, the U.S., contributed the highest revenue of $8,368.4 million in 2019, and is estimated to reach $11,929.5 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.9%.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-0Z427/Mushroom_Market
Major Players in the Mushroom Industry
The major players operating in the market are Basciani Foods, Mush-boom Costa, Monaghan Mushrooms, To-Jo Mushrooms, Valley Mushrooms, The Mushroom Company, Ann Miller's Specialty Mushrooms, White Prince Mushrooms, SA Mushrooms, and NABIA.
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-0Z427&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-0Z427&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global reishi mushroom market size was valued at USD 3,096.9 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 5,059.4 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.1% from 2021 to 2027. In 2019, the powderreishi mushroom segment accounted for the highest share in the reishi mushroom market size.
- Functional Mushrooms market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Functional Mushrooms market. Food Service applications was the most widely used area which took up about 41.82% of the Japanese total in 2018.
- The global Medicinal Mushroom market size is projected to reach USD 91190 Million by 2027, from USD 58760 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021-2027.
- Fresh Mushroom Market Report, History and Forecast 2016-2027, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application. The button mushroom segment will continue to dominate the market over the predicted period. Fresh button mushrooms are also referred to as white button mushrooms. They are available throughout the year and are used in casseroles, soups, and salads.
- The global Edible Mushroom market size is projected to reach USD 72080 Million by 2027, from USD 56970 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
- Retail Pack Whole Fresh White Mushroom Market Report, History and Forecast 2016-2027, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports